Saturday, September 17, 2005

Am I Just Really Bored?

"I once thought I had mono for an entire year, it turned out I was just really bored." -- Wayne's World

I'm sleeping twice as much as normal, and yet infinitely more tired than I should be. My entire body aches. I have almost no interest in leaving my room, and even less in letting anyone else in it. At first, I pegged my general malaise was a sympton of the sweet boy leaving, or perhaps of residual misery over Steve. Perhaps I was feeling tired because I wasn't as happy, or as busy. Perhaps I didn't want to sleep with anyone else because, dare I say it, I missed the sweet boy.

But alas, it's not just me. My non-sexual life partner also reports feeling very tired and achy. Beyond that, Steve is also complaining of the same symptoms, and claims that his new soon-to-be girlfriend shares them as well. While my emotional state remains questionable, at least I can blame it on mono. Now the question is, who gave it to whom?

Obviously we know that I gave it to my friend. That much is clear, and neither of us really care. The same shit always happens to us at the same time; that's why we're life partners. We both recently learned that we are, in fact, girls, for example. Steve's first reaction was, "You must have given to us. You get around more than we do." RAGE! Too many things are wrong with that sentence. Number 1, what the fuck do you mean, "you get around more than we do"? At any given point, I probably have more partners than either of them, but I really prefer not to be called a whore by someone who has meaningless sex with me for a year while he has a live-in girlfriend. Beyond that, I've only had sex with 3 people since May, and one of them was a repeat. I love the complete hypocrisy of it: a boy who has sex like I do is a hero, at least in his own mind, while I am the disease-spreading slut. This is yet another reminder that my place in his life is clearly marked, and shan't be changed. And Number 2, when did he start using "we"? Now they're a unit? My money is on them living together in six months or less. He's using we unconsciously. We're not having sex ever again if he starts dating her. We're just not. It was different before because his last girlfriend got there before me. But now, this is my spot. I earned it, and I'm not about to be usurped by some chick who doesn't know shit about him. Most of that was an unneccessary rant.

I've been up for an hour. I think I've earned going back to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Husskateer said...

Okay, I lied. There were four since May, but two were repeats.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

Eh, that's not a lie, that's just a numerical inaccuracy.

Hope you feel better soon, babe.

P.S. I like the redesign!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home