Saturday, June 04, 2005

"She acts just like a nurse with all the other guys."

Last night I hooked up with the heir to a D.C. landmark. He's smooth, that fucker. I didn't fuck him, and thus have succeeded in over 3 weeks of celibacy. Honestly, I don't know how people handle this shit. It's not about the orgasms really, because I can do that myself. It's just so fucking boring.

Oh, and I also hooked up with my mohawked ex-boyfriend on Tuesday, as we are want to do when one of us is drunk and the other has been recently dumped. He seems to think there is some sort of cosmic connection with us; what some people would call fate. I just think he looks hot in tight jeans, and I'm very good at faking emotion.

Today, one of my callers offered me $1500 to come to Myrtle Beach and have sex with him. For a minute, I strongly considered it.

I will feel justified in leaving D.C. as soon as I have slept with the heir. I thought that I should try to keep up the celibacy, but maybe just one more. After all, I am leaving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Hell, I'd strongly consider the Myrtle Beach thing too.

Congrats on 3 weeks of celibacy. I'd rather do that than 3 weeks of sobriety.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home