Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hiliarious Pick Up Lines (Part 1)

Second Place
"But I already did you."
Credit to: The Friend of a Friend

Apparently you didn't do a very good job.

Runner-Up
"I'm a high school graduate and I work at Sports Zone. I make $13 an hour."
Credit to: Guy Who Followed Me Home Today

No. Just no.

WINNER!
"Do it for science!"
Credit to: The Roommate

Sunday night, after 8 months of thinly veiled post-sex animosity and an eventual return to good hearted flirting, The Roommate and I finally fucked again. Here's how it happened: I recently purchased some sort of miracle orgasm gel. I can never remember what it's called, but the first time I put it on my clit, I walked into a refrigerator, hence "Miracle Orgasm Gel" is sufficient. I told The Roommate about this experience since I have no sense of appropriate boundaries. Since then, he's been dying to know how it works. The Roommate apparently felt that the best way to personally experience the immaculate orgasm was to suggest we sleep together as a scientific experiment. And wouldn't you know it, it worked. At $45 a bottle, I'm not about to let a scientific breakthrough go to waste.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i need to know what that stuff is.. I would love to do a science experiment with my gf. please tell me!!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger The Husskateer said...

See today's post on my recent purchases for a link to the Miracle Orgasm Gel. I can never remember the name.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home