Friday, February 25, 2005

Sex by the numbers

Friend: i am a hussy
Me: me too
Me: i had sex with three people last week
Friend: hahaha
Friend: that's disgusting
Me: disgusting, but still awesome

So there are some numbers for you, nosey-pants. Not that three tells you a whole lot, but at least you know what I was doing last week. And I don't update that regularly because I generally only update when I have a story to share, which usually only happens when I fuck someone. And while I'm sure that my sex life is more active than most of yours, it's never going to be that active. So sadly, I cannot update daily, or even every other day. The best you can hope for is three times a week. I'm sure you'll last though; I do. Besides, the minimal number of posts makes you enjoy it all the more when I do post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home