Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Bridges burned

I am not going to blog about this weekend. Certainly, there are things to be said, but I'm not ready to say them.

I fucking hate everyone who bitches about Valentines Day. Yes, Valentine's Day is one of the greatest examples of American consumerism. It's a manufactured holiday created to increase revenues between Christmas and Easter. We get it. Move on with your fucking day. It's not single awareness day. It's not an opportunity for you to whine about not having a significant other. Really, no one gives a shit. That's as retarded as people referring to Christmas as "Jewish Awareness Day." If the worst thing you have to deal with in your sad little life is not having a boyfriend, then shame on you. No one cares that you're single. In fact, you being single is a detriment to our economy. So either spread your legs and do your part or shut the fuck up. And even if you are fucking someone steadily, I still don't want to hear about it.

No time to continue my rant...I've got some serious fucking to catch up on. It is entirely possibly that the hussy in me may be back. It is also entirely possible that I am just trying to distract myself. But who the fuck cares?

"Oh yeah, and Happy Valentine's Day."

3 Comments:

Blogger The Husskateer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:28 AM  
Blogger The Husskateer said...

I think it's going to feel very good to be back. I came to a realization last night that I'm not just a girl--I'm a girl who a lot of men want to sleep with and who is very very good at what she does. It may seem strange, but that is a comfort. Celebrate your strengths and forget about your weaknesses. There is no point in trying to be someone you aren't.

Thanks for the advice Zander. You and Toby are the only men for me.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So -- what happened last weekend?

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home