Thursday, February 24, 2005

Life as we know it

On Sunday morning, while my guest and I were enjoying my temporary lack of roommates, I heard a loud knock on my door. I couldn't imagine who would be at my door at this time of day, but I grabbed my blanket and went to look in the peephole. I saw the face that I least want to see when I am orgasm hunting: Russell. And not just Russell, but Russell and cases of beer and a girl. I open the door, dressed only in my blanket and hiss "What the hell are you doing here?" Apparently, Russell had made arrangements to have a NASCAR party at our apartment. I remember hearing about it, but not that it was this Sunday. The cases of beer meant I had to invite Russell in, but I'll be damned if he's going to cock-block me. So I went back into my room, and had possibly the best sex of the weekend. Admittidly, it was kind of hot knowing that there were people in my living room.

After my guest left, Russell commented on his "shit-eating" grin. What can I say? I'm just that awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home