Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Conversation edited to protect the innocent (and me, as well)

L: Remember that day you drove me to VA to buy a new cable for my computer?
V: Yes.
L: Remember how I was hoping to get some ass later that night?
V: Yes.
L: Do you remember what the boy's name was that I said I was going to fuck?
V: Ummm...don't you?
L: It was either Brian or Ryan, but I can't remember which one.
V: My instinct says Brian, but I'm not certain either.
L: Yeah, that's what I thought but I needed a second opinion.
V: It couldn't have been that good if you can't remember his name.
L: No, it was really good sex, we just didn't do a lot of talking.
L: I sort of feel bad that I forgot the name of someone I slept with.
V: Honestly, with the rate you go at it, you should just be glad it didn't happen sooner.
L: Word!

Don't judge! It's an honest mistake anyone could make!

Brought to you by the forgetful letter L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home