Saturday, June 05, 2004

So my grandparents are out of town for the weekend, leaving their home in the hands of their angelic granddaughter...me. What do I do with this privilege? Invite some boys over and try to be as big a hussy as possible. So boy #1 was invited, but contacted me at 9pm last night to tell me that he had fallen asleep and now didn't want to drive because of the rain. For this henious crime, he is automatically deleted from the list of possible boys to fuck. I mean, honestly, who turns down sex because it's raining outside? And they say women are the illogical ones.

Boy #2 decides he's going to save the day and come over. First I had to sit through "conversation". Ugh. Where did boys get the idea that you can't just say "Hi, how about a donut and a fuck", get naked, and move on with your day? I feel as though I must work to correct this myth in their minds. Eventually, he rather unskillfully moved things to the bedroom. Once there, we proceed to make out and get mostly undressed. Then we sadly discover, that neither of us has a rubber. (Sidebar: Normally, I've got a whole bunch of them, but recently ran out. It was obviously wrong to assume that a boy invited to a girl's house for a booty call would bring one. Jesus, what was I thinking? It's not like he has the penis or anything.) Regardless of the fact that it was clear I wasn't going to have sex, I was feeling pretty pleased with myself. Here I have this normally very dominant boy squirmming underneath me, and I'm thinking "Go me." Before I know it, he's jerking off on my chest, which is really nasty. But, I'm willing to put up with his nastiness if it means getting a little action myself. Then in traditional male form, he gets up and starts getting dressed. Of course, I'm like, "Where do you think you're going?" And he says, "Home." in a way only boys can.

I can't believe I got blue balled.

The moral of the story here kids is always make sure you get yours first. One of the most important hussy rules is that you're in it for the pleasure. Getting a chest covered in cum is something girls with co-dependency issues do.

Thankfully, tonight is a new night, and I'm still home alone. So we shall see. Perhaps I will have a more *satisfying* story for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home