Friday, June 11, 2004

Hussies are made not born. Like many who delight in emotional maschocism, hussies struggle with what sex is really about. At some point, every hussy had her heart broken. But rather than allow the cycle to continue, we choose to rise above. Rather than playing victim to boys lust and seeking validation through sex, we simply take what we want, and leave bruised boys in our wake. We are not sluts, like so many of our contemporaries. Sluts seek love and attention through sex. We seek pleasure through sex, because that's what it's meant for. We are empowered.

On another note, I must share this story with you. A few weeks ago in DC, I broke one of my own rules and went out with the same boy a few days in a row. I should have known it was a mistake; we have rules for a reason. Despite the extremely short tenure of our "romance", he began getting very emotionally attached. One day he said to me, "I don't think we should have sex anymore". Shocked, I asked why. His reasoning was that he didn't want this to be all about sex. First of all, this was just about sex. Not that I didn't enjoy his company, but let's be serious here: what do I need a boy for besides sex? If you're not willing to stand at attention, then you're not much good to me. Second, when you start referencing interaction between us as this, it's time for you to go. Thanks for shoppin' at Quick Stop. Please don't come again.

Today's entry brought to you by the letter L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home