Thursday, November 11, 2004

I want to preface this post by saying that I am extremely drunk and will probably delete this when I regain consciousness in two or three days.

I haven't had sex in over three weeks. I haven't gone through a self-imposed dry spell like this since I was in a relationship.

Brought to you by the ever-so drunk letter L.

PS. Since I'm drunk, I will reveal two more secrets. 1. Someone is pull on my hair at this moment and it's totally pissing me off. 2. I have feelings for someone and I'm pretty damn sure that person plans to use me for sex. Such is life, I suppose. Someone is always hurting you in ways you had never thought of before.

PSS. Posts have been completely depressing, lacking in hilarious sexual stories, and emboding a certain Sex and the City quality. This must end as soon as possible. Probably once the weekend offically arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home