Monday, November 01, 2004

The grass is always greener in someone else's lawn.

When I was home, I wanted my "to do" list from D.C. Now that I've been back, I want my "to do" list from home. It's not that there is anything wrong with either group, but I'm just bored. The boys from D.C. all fall into one of three categories. They are either poor little emo boys with little ambition to do anything but whine about how no one loves them or political whores who are too boring and too busy with the election these days or computer geeks. Generally, I prefer the little emo boys, but eventually, they all want me to be what I simply am not: less shallow with my sexual relationships.

Sometimes I seriously consider cancelling all the appointments, clearing the waiting list and starting fresh. The problem is there is no such thing as a blank slate and new meat goes sour in a little under two weeks. Then I'd be right back where I am now and that's not very productive.

Maybe I just need a new vibrator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home