Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'll follow you into the dark

Where to begin.

Catch Up, Hussy Style

Holmes: Officially released from active duty due to enormous penis and unending stamina. Even silicone lube could not salvage this relationship.

Boy Blue: In one of his inexplicable disappearing phases. We drunkenly fucked about three weeks ago, so based on his previous record, he'll likely booty call me sometime this week.

The Roommate: Up until about 20 minutes ago, I was genuinely concerned about him. We haven't seen each other since last Tuesday, which isn't odd for someone that I'm trying to lure into bed, but keep in mind, we live together. All around, it's a bad scene, and I really need to exercise a little self-restraint on this one.

The S: After a $150 trip to Victoria's Secret, I spent Saturday night in a hotel room with him. There's nothing to say about this, really. Conventional understandings of relationships and love fail miserably at contributing to the situation, so I should stop trying to hang on to them. It is what it is, and what it is is good.

New Boys of Note

I must be emitting some serious pheromones right now because my stock has gone through the roof lately. Here's a sampling of the current activities.

The Lawyer: I can't help but adore playboys--especially when they've never encountered girls who, like me, have a certain relaxed attitude towards sex. Generally when I meet one, I smile and nod throughout their requisite bragging stories. I giggle when they boast about their many conquests, even the stories of multiple girls in a single day. And I relish in the look of shock and disbelief they have when I pull my jeans on, give them a friendly goodbye, and walk away without reassurance. Yes, girls like this exist. The Lawyer hasn't lost his look of surprise just yet, and I love knowing that I caused it.

Intelligencer: Strange boy, this one. Smart as the dickens with a fetish for the kitchen floor. Let's just hope he doesn't go and get himself attached.

Smith: I don't like to fuck nice boys, especially not on the first date. A good, clean time was had by all. Although our date made two nights last week that I intended on coming home, but never made it. Woops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home